You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, make traps and grow plants. Tailor clothes and hunt animals for food and resources. Build a shelter to survive cold nights and share your worlds online. Ride horses, camels or donkeys and herd cattle to protect them from predators. Blast your way through the rock with explosives. Build complex electric devices. Possibilities are infinite in this long-running sandbox survival and construction game series.
This is the thirtieth release of Survivalcraft, and it adds a new armor and weapons tier - copper! You can now paint stairs, slab, fences and signs and place electric gates on the floor or ceiling. Wander in dense forests full of tall spruces and fallen logs. Explore bigger caves, but watch out for huge magma chambers underground (15x bigger than 1.28). There are new sound generator sounds for you to use, including hi-fi drums!
Survivalcraft brings features you love in the PC version of the most popular blocky game to your mobile device: infinite worlds, caves, logic elements (electricity), weather, boats, ridable animals, explosions, clothes, armor and many more. It does so while maintaining its own realistic, survival-themed style.
Brief update history so far:
- 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
- 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
- 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
- 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
- 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
- 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
- 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
- 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
- 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
- 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
- 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
- 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
- 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
- 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
- 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
- 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
- 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
- 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
- 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)
- 1.19 (electricity, new UI, new recipaedia, new help, germanium + lots more)
- 1.20 (community content, better caves, creative options, SD card)
- 1.21 (fish, horseriding, electricity improvements, camels, leather + lots more)
- 1.22 (survival, farming, boats, islands, more painting, pathfinding, rhinos and many other animals)
- 1.23 (content rating, larger visibility range, analog electrics, halloween special, donkeys, bass)
- 1.24 (bows and arrows, shooting target, reindeer, tigers, iron fences, ivy, feathers, string)
- 1.25 (custom skins, new explosions engine, bombs, crossbows, fire arrows, new UI, stone fences)
- 1.26 (clothes, armor, temperature effects, belugas, cassowarys, pumpkin and cotton farming)
- 1.27 (moose, campfires, larger inventory, lightning button, more clothes, AI improvements, new engine)
- 1.28 (firearms, dispensers, fireworks, digging cracks, left-handed controls)
- 1.29 (more paintable items, copper armor and weapons, tall spruces, horizontal logs, bigger caves)
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Survivalcraft Day One is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-23. The program can be installed on iOS.
Survivalcraft Day One (version 184.108.40.206) has a file size of 58.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 41 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.